This sauce recipe is such a great way to upgrade “everyday” salmon. Now, I rarely make salmon without this Dill Crema!
What you need:
- 1 lb Fillet of salmon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 dill sprigs
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 425 F and cook salmon for 12-14 minutes depending on how pink you’d like the inside to be. BUT, if you have a great grillsmith in the family, have them put the salmon on the grill.
- While your salmon is cooking, take 1 cup of sour cream, add chopped dill (enough to where you see the herb prominently in the cream), a couple of squeezes of lemon (start with 1 teaspoon), a drizzle of olive oil (just a little) and salt and pepper to taste. Taste it.
- If it’s lacking something, add a little more salt or try a light sprinkle of garlic salt.
- Once your salmon is cooked, add a spoonful over your filet and enjoy!